Monday, April 23, 2012

Crab Delights

Long time no see!  Literally...since October.  Long story short, I began working the holiday shift at Best Buy and became consumed with that.  I had absolutely no time or energy to cook anymore.  Thus began a long addiction to fast food.  But I'm working on getting back to cooking and eating better.  So!  I'm starting up my blog again, but won't be so strict about posting.


On today's menu is Crab Delights!




Other than accidentally burning the bottoms/edges of them, they turned out pretty good!  And they're SO quick to make!  I literally mixed up the crab spread in the morning and then right before Garry came home from work I spread it onto the mini-buns and stuck them in the oven for a few minutes.  Easy peasy!  Accompanying them was some clam chowder (from a can).


Ingredients
Serving size: 5 mini buns


  • 1 (6 oz) can of crab meat
  • Shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup butter, softened
  • 2 tbsp mayonnaise
  • Garlic to taste
  • 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
  • 5 mini hamburger buns 


Instructions:


  1. Preheat oven to 400 F
  2. In a mixing bowl combine crab, cheese, butter, mayonnaise, garlic, and parsley
  3. Spread the mixture onto the mini hamburger buns (or English muffins)
  4. Bake for 5-10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment